Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Costume Ideas for 2022!

 Halloween is coming, and I have a fantastic costume idea. This is for you if you want a fun, creative costume. 

Last Halloween, I dressed up as George Michael, my favorite singer, and the year before I was Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. This year, I am following the obscure costume theme, but I am switching directions and I will be dressing up as my dad! 

I feel like pirates, wolves, and zombies are all over-used ideas for costumes, and I think that this Halloween everyone should wear newer, more extraordinary costumes that aren’t as common. This spices up the holiday and gives your costume a unique look. 

Dressing up as something original is so creative because you can be something that most people have never seen before.

For my costume, my friends and I are going to dress up like our dads and wear their clothes. It will be super funny and unique. 

I encourage everyone to branch out this year and dress up as something fresh and individualistic. I hope you surprise your friends and family with this costume!


2 comments:

  1. Addison, this is a hilarious costume idea! I can't wait for you to post pictures of you and your friends dressed up like your dad! Can you give some ideas and tips to your readers about how they can pull this costume off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to execute this costume is to run to your dad's closet and steal his clothes, even if they are too big. The whole concept is to exactly replicate his look. I suggest finding an inspirational outfit or something that he consistently wears and mimic that. For example, my father wears the same types of shoes, pants, hats, and shirts every single day. I will take one of each and I will look precisely like his doppelgänger, simple. I also recommend imitating facial hair or hair styles in general to really pull off the look.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...