Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Cutest Doggie Costume!

 October is upon us! That means you have to start planning your Halloween costumes now, but for who? Today, I’m going to go over some great costumes to get your pets into the Halloween spirit!

I personally always dress my dogs in a pumpkin costume or a spider costume. Chewy offers great costumes to dress up your dog. There is a lot to choose from on this website. 

I think dressing up pets is so much fun and it is super cute. It’s a small detail that makes the season that much more special. 

You could go for something simple, like this skeleton bandana. It is so cute and simple for dogs who usually don’t keep their costume on. Or, you could get a scarier headless horseman costume!

Those two are both very festive and adorable. Some dogs don’t keep their costume on, so the bandana is a great alternative to make sure your dog is ready for the holiday. But, if `your dog keeps the costume on, the full-body outfits are so cute!

I hope this was helpful for dog costume shopping! Soon, I will be covering human costumes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...