Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

 Now that August is almost over, it officially marks the end of summer and the beginning of fall. I believe fall is one of the best seasons ever. The weather is turning, and you know what that means, it’s almost sweater weather! 


I feel like I’ve been waiting for fall weather and changing leaves to come since July. Most importantly, I’ve been waiting for the Bath and Body Works fall scents. I feel that it is some kind of unwritten rule to not smell like pumpkin spice, or something of that nature until summer is over. Unfortunately for fall junkies like myself, that is a difficult task.


Marshmello Pumpkin Latte from Bath and Body Works is my go-to scent for the fall. It’s super sweet, yet, it is unique from the pumpkin notes. It lasts forever and gets me a ton of compliments, so I’m just counting the days until I can finally start wearing it. I wonder what your favorite fall scent is, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Addison! Fall is my favorite season too! I have a sweet cinnamon pumpkin candle burning on my desk right now! What are some of the new fall scents that have been released? You should write a review of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for both the Bath and Body works pumpkin spice as well as Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes! Fall has some of the best scents and food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love marshmallow pumpkin latte from bath and body works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite season! The bath and body works candles always make me feel cozy

    ReplyDelete

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...