Monday, October 17, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Seasonal Treats!

 It is shocking that I have written a blog about the seasons and haven’t dedicated a post to Pumpkin Spice. So, the topic of choice today is Pumpkin Spice. I know there is a lot of controversy about pumpkin spice. I know many people who detest it, and many who love it. I am someone who loves Pumpkin Spice. 

I was sitting in class a while back with a bag of Pumpkin Spice Goldfish, and I made the decision to eat them, all of them. They are fantastic. I had no idea that these existed, but I am glad I know now. 

Also, another great Pumpkin Spice food/beverage is the Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp. It is an icy cold drink with whipped cream and a thick P.S. drizzle on top. It is very sweet and refreshing, and it is different than the Starbucks P.S. 

Finally, we have one of my favorite P.S. flavored items, and that is Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer! I absolutely love hot coffee, and when I saw this creamer I had to have it. It gives the coffee a pumpkin-esque hint to it but doesn’t take over the flavor. 

If you LOVE Pumpkin Spice as I do, you should definitely check out some of these seasonal favorites!


1 comment:

  1. Addison, I had no idea that Pumpkin Spice Gold Fish existed! This was a fun post. I like your enthusiasm and your descriptions of the flavors. I look forward to your Halloween post soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...