Friday, August 26, 2022

Seasons Greetings!

    Hi, I’m Addison, and nothing makes me happier than decorating for Christmas in October! I absolutely love the holidays and the transition of the seasons. The segue from the humid busy summer into cooler fall weather is exceptionally comforting. Year in Pictures: 19 Packs of Seasons Clipart and Icons - blog.icons8.com

In regard to the holidays, I feel that decorating early should be more popular. Call me crazy, but I try to decorate as early as possible because I want the holiday to last as long as I can. Likewise, there are copious crafts that complement the seasons, such as Jack-o-lanterns and homemade ornaments. 

Some of the best aspects of the seasons are the changing of clothing: boots, sweaters, and other things you can’t wear in the summer. Also, the warm food and treats are especially rewarding during the fall and winter months. 

I mean, the changing of the seasons is so beautiful because the scenery around us is changing, and so are we. I believe it is the best time of the year. The best part is, that I cover all of these things in my blog, so follow along to learn more about holiday cheer.


4 comments:

  1. I love your topic! I love decorating for the holidays so I will be using your blog for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i love so much about your writing, is that you really know how to use your words, and to be specific in a way that gives a true holiday feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I always disliked people who would decorate early for christmas but this interests me. I love the holidays and I would like them to last longer.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...