Wednesday, December 7, 2022

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

 Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works.


Starting off strong with the cult class, Vanilla Bean Noel. This scent smells like freshly baked, warm, frosted holiday cookies. The top note is rich vanilla, with some smaller whiffs of sugary caramel and frosting. If you don’t like sweets, you won’t like this! It’s über-sweet and is my all-time favorite Bath and Body scent. 


Next, we have Twisted Peppermint. This fragrance smells cool and crisp like a fresh candy cane. There is a hint of warm vanilla and sweet sugar tucked away. This scent is very festive and is one I always reach for. I wear this when I don’t want to smell super sweet, and it is perfect for the candy cane season. 

Finally, we have another favorite of mine, Frosted Coconut Snowball. This scent has a warm, creamy coconut note, followed by a toasty vanilla coating. This scent is so comforting and reminds me of sitting on the couch watching festive movies with hot chocolate. 


All of these fragrances are perfect for Christmas, and they just bring so much joy. I can’t recommend them enough. I hope you all enjoy these scents and possibly use them this holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...