Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Free People Fall Favorites!

Cold weather brings a new wardrobe, and I have a bunch of fall favorites to share. The best part of cold weather is big jackets, pants, and boots, and I can’t wait to wear them out again!

For starters, I have a few jacket recommendations for the incoming cold weather. First of all is the Ain’t She Lovely Jacket from my favorite clothing store, Free People. This jacket is sporty and flowy, which is a great cover-up for the weather. I love the silhouette and the fluffy fleece material, combined with the skirt’s bottom. 

Next are my all-time favorite boots for fall, and that would be my Dr. Martens. These boots are so chic and comfortable. They match anything and are a great fall staple. 

One of the best inventions of all time is overalls. I LOVE overalls! I think they are so cool and not enough people are wearing them. Again, Free People has some of the best clothing for seasons. These overalls are super cool and have a unique brown corduroy. 

That’s it for my fall favorites. I hope this guide to fashionable fall weather gives you some ideas on what to wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...