Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Best Bath and Body Fall Body Care!

In my previous blog, I went over my personal favorite candle scents for the fall season. Now, I would say that I am a connoisseur of all things candle but for today, I will be discussing my favorite body care items because the best part of fall is the release of Bath and Body Works’ seasonal scents. However, I will only be depicting the most noteworthy of them all. 


Taking the cake is my number one favorite Bath and Body Works fall fragrance, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, which I am currently wearing. This scent is incredibly warm and comforting, and that does not overwhelm the person sitting next to you. 

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Shower Gel

Notes: Upon the first sniff, you get an introductory smell of a warm, sweet pumpkin scent, with a hint of cinnamon, followed by the sugary and smokey notes of the marshmallow. The title does address that it is “latte,” but I would disagree with this, for there is no underlying coffee note. The pumpkin is prominent whilst having the submissive vanilla-esque marshmallow note and a quick whiff of maple syrup.


This scent is incredible and will last all day! I get a copious amount of comments and compliments from people on this fragrance!


Another great fall body care set would have to be Sunrise Woods. This fragrance is almost the opposite of the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte scent. Sunrise Woods is more of a crisp, refreshing scent. This perfume is not intrusive on the nostrils.

Sunrise Woods Shower Gel

Notes: Post-spritz this fragrance releases a fresh, woody scent. The outstanding notes in this perfume would be a jumble of earthy, spicy, and musky notes. It smells as if you walked into the forest the morning after it has rained, and there is still dew on the grass. It is amazingly familiar and brings some nostalgia along with the great blend. This fragrance is perfect for people who prefer a crisp scent, that isn’t super sweet. 


I am one who appreciates the spectrum of sweet and earthy scents, and I do enjoy periodically shifting the scent that I chose to wear. These are my favorite scents for fall from Bath and Body Works that I continue to wear and enjoy every day. Which do you prefer, sweet or earthy? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. Addison, I loved reading your descriptions of the new Bath and Body Fall scents! You do a wonderful job using adjectives and sensory language to bring the scents to life in your blog post! I could almost smell the sweetness of the marshmallow pumpkin latte and the earthy scent of sunrise woods! I would suggest linking to the Bath and Body website in your blog!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...