Tuesday, November 1, 2022

What to do during the weeks following Halloween!

  It’s sad to see Halloween go, but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and got lots of candy! I don’t know about you, but when Halloween is over, I switch gears and immediately go into Christmas mode. Although, most people do not start celebrating the Christmas season until after Thanksgiving. With the last couple of weeks of fall, I want to share some fun things that I like to do!


Of course, there is the classic “jump into a big pile of leaves in the front yard,” which is one of my favorites. I like to do this with my friends, and it is really fun. Another thing to do is have a fire and roast marshmallows. Especially with the cool NOT cold weather, it is nice to enjoy the warmth with the ones you love and have a warm treat. Along with this, we like to binge-watch all of the Fall/Halloween episodes on Disney. This is a great way to reminisce on childhood memories and put this season to rest. 

Finally, I usually dedicate a day to riding around in some form of an automobile (car, four-wheeler, bike, etc.) and enjoy the scenery, then we smash our rotting pumpkins, and eat a bunch of Halloween candy! 


I hope these were helpful in finding ideas on what to do during the transitional period of the seasons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...