Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The Weeks Proceeding Thanksgiving, What Happens?

 I wanted to take a minute to talk about this particular time of year. There are three genres of people; the ones who still have Halloween decorations up, the ones who have jumpstarted on Christmas (me), and the ones who decorate for Thanksgiving. The Thanksgiving decorators amaze me because I could never live with turkey and cornucopia decorations, but the Christmas people have my heart.


A lot of people get enraged with the people who decorate for Christmas in November, but I don’t know how to decorate for Thanksgiving. Quite frankly, I don’t want to because I love Christmas and I want it to last forever. 


Let me know what you think about decorating for Christmas early, and thanks for listening to my train of thought. Also, let me know if you want holiday decorating ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Bath and Body Works Christmas Scents!

  Christmas is coming and just like fall, I’m going to enlighten you on my favorite Christmas body care items from Bath and Body Works. Star...